Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rob Lowe Redux

This week my celebrity buddy, Rob Lowe, was all over my FaceBook and blogosphere feed. He was showing off is hunky, handsome, shirtless body.  As a 51-year old father, he truly rocks the Dad Bod look to the max.


I only met Rob Lowe once back in the early ‘90s. You can read about it here. And yet another entry here. I have found him to be a fascinating, talented actor and have enjoyed his movies and TV shows. He is also an author of two autobiographical books.

I don’t want to brag but I’ve discovered that several rare pictures of me shirtless from my Flickr account have been used in a number of blog and news stories about the “Dad Bod” meme craze that started a few months ago. Interestingly they have used photos of me from my 20’s through my 50’s. One even calls me the classic Dad body. Whoo-hoo. Someone get this daddy a latte.
Pic of me hiking in Scotland in summer 2011

Pic taken in 1985. I'm in my mid-20s.

Pic on right taken in 2014. I'm on chemotherapy for stage 4 cancer.

Cropped pic from 2014. Bloated from the chemo drugs.
If you click on the pictures you can see a larger copy. Embiggen all the images!

1 comment:

Studs said...

He's such a DILF, indeed! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...