Thursday, July 27, 2006

Queer time at the Post Office

This morning I went to the Post Office to get some stamps. I could not believe it. It was the gayest selection of stamps I've seen. I bought sheets of everything.

In a more closeted times, a "friend of Dorothy" was an affirmative gaydar target. Interesting, Garland's father was gay, as were her studio-executive mentor and two of her five husbands.
Judy Garland, gay icon
Is it just me or does just about every Disney character have a big, round bubble butt?
Disney romance, ahhhh

Nothing gay about trying to hide your true identity while wearing "fabulous" outfits!
Nothing gay about superheros, right?I couldn't resist the baseball sluggers either. They were so manly.
Jocks with big bats

3 comments:

Snap said...

My God, I'm at the P.O. tomorrow at 8 A.M.

Snap said...

Got 'em. Gee, I hate to mail them!

Kenneth M. Walsh said...

Great stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...