Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Me, Naked Men, and Raw Music Appreciation

Naked vintage music appreciationAbout two years ago I came across a vintage photograph of a naked young man playing records and listening to music. It stopped me in my tracks and made me laugh. Somewhere in my files or photo albums there is a similar picture of me when I was in my twenties sitting buck-naked on the floor spinning records. Since then I have come across several more au naturel musical enjoyment photos on the web.

After extensive searching, I finally found my long hidden away explicit photo. It is just me and nothing but the music. Doesn't music sound better when naked?
Nothing but the music: Naked record listening
A young, naked Ed from GuyDads enjoying musical pleasure with his records.
My unclothed picture was taken in 1982 when I was in my early 20's. I had finished college not long before and started working at my first job. To unwind at the end of the day, I would strip off my tie, shirt and slacks and sit in front of my record player/stereo/tape player with my headphones on and pretend I was a “free-form” FM disc jockey playing rock, pop, jazz and country songs. Ahhhh. The good old days. It has been very long time since I’ve sat around with it all hanging out listening to music. Is it one of those bygone joys of youth?

The other tasteful pictures of uncovered musical gratification and pleasure come from a series of blogs by Wayne at http://waynes-nude-musicians.blogspot.com/ and http://blueguitar.tumblr.com/ Both are NSFW and are for adults only! These blogs explore the seemingly unlikely but exciting intersection of nudity and music. It is a wonderful mix of pictures, music clips, videos, art and sex.
Naked vintage music appreciation
Naked vintage music appreciation
Naked
Naked vintage music appreciation

Naked vintage music appreciation
Naked men and vintage music
Naked men and vintage music
Naked men and vintage music
Naked men and vintage music
Naked men and vintage music
Naked men and vintage music
Naked showtunes & music appreciation
Naked men and vintage music

Naked men and vintage music

Naked men and vintage music

Naked men and vintage music

Naked men and vintage music

Naked men and vintage music


Naked men and vintage music


















Naked men and iPod music appreciation
I guess today's kids listen to music on their iPods.

Want to see more cool, sexy men? Check out my blog entry called Men, Music and Record Players and the sequel, Men, Music and Records on Repeat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome post bro!
you look great in your pic!

Anonymous said...

nice collection mister - and you do look great in front of your "hi-fi"

Anonymous said...

lol. :) <3

James Gannaban said...

my favourite is the blond twink with the sports socks. yum.

you look great, too - sexy tail. lol.

what a treat, thanks!

silverbanshee said...

Did no one show the sausage?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...