Thursday, April 23, 2015

TBT: Boyhood


A ThrowBack Thursday album of Ed’s early boyhood years. From sitting in a country sink to hanging around my Dad's Ford Mustang.
Bath time in Grandma's sink. Rub a dub dub

Snoozing with the 'rents

Visiting the grandparents on the farm

My back stairs

Me and my Dad

Chilling in a blowup pool

Shiny. I can see myself

Pretty much have always had the same belly.

Gotta wear shades

Bow ties are hip

I like rockets, they are so phallic.

Cruising the neighborhood

Let's put on a show

Posing with younger brother and sister

Not an Apple Watch

Posing with another phallic thing

Who doesn't like a pony?

Soaking in the sun at camp.

Cub scout

Mustang, a pony car

Planting season

Early drag. Everybody ought to have a maid.

Family picture 1968

A player

Formal picture

Speed racer

Casual Friday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...