Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Birthday card and poem

Yesterday was my birthday. It was the last celebration of my forties. I received some cool gifts and a wonderful dinner out. E gave me this card with a poem he wrote:


A houseboy like him we say we need,
To iron, vacuum, clean up with speed.
His face is a mystery; his height, unknown.
But with what we know, who needs him full-blown?
A birthday gift of this boy I cannot make;
His number’s missing, a Hallmark mistake!
But on your birthday night, who needs this fawn?
I have you & you have me to ravish ‘til dawn!

Happy 49,
Your Hubby xoxo

6 comments:

joey said...

I hope you had the happiest of birthdays! Sounds like maybe you did ;)

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love the cleverness and romance of the card. Best wishes to you both.

Ryan said...

well happy b-day!

drc said...

Happy belated birthday!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Single Guy said...

Great blog guys. What's the secret? I struggle with long term relationships. I totally wanan be a dad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...