Wednesday, November 07, 2012
The day after election
- for equality and the same rights for ALL,
- for giving increased voice to diversities of all sorts,
- for standing up against invented lies and slanders,
- for caring about the health and welfare of ALL,
- and for giving hope to the next several generations of the US.
What an historic election, LGBT-wise, across the entire country. Washington, Maine & Maryland FOR THE FIRST TIME IN USA won marriage rights for all at the ballot box; and Minnesota FOR THE FIRST TIME IN USA turned back a constitutional amendment to define marriage only as between people of the opposite sex. In addition, look at the amazing results (some still coming in) of LGBT candidates across the country: See Queerty.com