Friday, April 13, 2007

Sweet treat

Charles Chocolates: Chocolate covered matzahPassover has come and gone. It has been done with for almost a week. However, there is one matzah treat we are still nibbling on. It was a gift from good friends of ours. They sent us a beautiful box of bittersweet chocolate covered matzah from Charles Chocolates. This chocolate covered matzah is amazing. It is made by another one of those San Francisco fine chocolate confectioners. A quick search of chocolate companies in the SF area include Charles Chocolates, Ghiradelli, Scharffen Berger, Joseph Schmidt, XOX Truffles, See’s, San Francisco Chocolate Company. I never realized there was so much chocolate creation going on around here. What a great place to live.

... The taste of chocolate is a sensual pleasure in itself, existing in the same world as sex... For myself, I can enjoy the wicked pleasure of chocolate... entirely by myself. Furtiveness makes it better.
- Dr. Ruth Westheimer
Photo of Guy Dads, on the right, dancing at a recent benefit. As they dance, boogie and twirl about the floor, looking into each other's eyes, they anticipate nibbling on chocolate later in the evening. :-)

3 comments:

savante said...

Ooh does matzah mean delicious chocolate! I love matzah then!

Viz said...

Happy to find your blog...
we are just 2 girls willing to have a baby

kisses and take care

A Bear in the Woods said...

I hope this isn't tacky, but I did a piece on this sculptor who created a statue of Jesus out of chocolate. I Googled "chocolate Jesus", and came up with pages of catholic treats.
I think I prefer the chocolate covered matzah concept.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...