Friday, February 10, 2006

birthday


Dear E,

“Today, I celebrate you and all the beauty your love brings to my world. Happy Birthday”

You make such a difference in the things you do. In your work and business you help focus commitment and change. Your dedication to improving the world around us is inspiring. When I am around you, I feel so much is possible. Together we have great fun and joyous times. I look forward with much anticipation to our romantic vacation/honeymoon next week.
I love you. I love you. I love you!
XOXO

5 comments:

Will said...

Happy birthday, indeed! Many happy returns, love and health throughout the year.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, E!

Eddie said...

That was sweeet. Came across this blog, but what a sweet entry....

-Eddie

Shawn Manley said...

Hey man nice blog u got here. Could u do me a big favor, plz i need your help, go read my latest post, vote, and then pass it on....Thanks ;)

Ray Bridges said...

That was a lovely sentiment. My best wishes to e as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...